Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: If I had a...

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I had a hopscotch game going on, would you guys join in with me?
    I saw these two little girls playing once, so me being of sound mind and body, asked if i could join in. They let me, so i did. I whipped their asses!!! I sent them packing straight for home. They couldnt hold a candle to this awesomeness.
    Then the other day, I went across the street to the lake. I looked out at the lake, and for some reason it looked like a GIANT hopscotch. So I threw a rock, and started hopping. I got to the first square and boy was I sunk. I was done for. It was all I could do just to get back to land. After that I never saw a hopscotch on the water again. However scotch on the rocks occurs sometimes.
    So I said to myself, perhaps I can work smarter and not harder, but it hasn't worked out. I just keep falling asleep trying to be smart.
    Anyways.... i suppose i've rambled enough..
    *sits back and takes it all in, with his bottled water in his hand*
    And who the fuck pays 1.00 for bottled water?? I mean, seriously... it's water...
    well... i guess I did..but .. hey.. i'm a motocross racer. I"m allowed biggrin
    At any-rate, I feel like getting naked and going for a jog, any lady takers wanna go?

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    If I went jogging naked..well..I'd have to kick my boobs ahead of me so I wouldnt trip over them..*LOL* biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes yes, but that was the second question, you didn't even answser the first one!
    Would you join in wiht me and my game of hopscotch!?

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    ok..ummm...ok...I'll use my left boob for my marker ok??...*LOL*

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can I play to?

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •